Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Today I plan on making heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and making a heart shaped pizza tonight, with a few other special touches through out the day.

I thought I would include some of Valentine ideas that are out there in blog land that we didn't get to, maybe next year! 
<3

Mommy Ways Valentine Tangram

 Pre-K Pages I Love...

Craftzine Heart Lei

 Chalk in my Pocket DIY Heart Stamps
Ready, Set, Read! Letter Game

 Totally Tots Cookie cutter painting

 Happy Clippings Heart Garland

I Can Teach my Child ABC match

 In My Spare Time Heart Shape Match

Raising Memories Melted Crayon Sun Catcher

1 comment:

  1. I thought I would include some of Valentine ideas that are out there in blog land that we didn't get to, maybe next year! Happy Valentines Day 2015

    ReplyDelete